Join the global ethics discussion and read my latest book “Globalance. Ethics Handbook for a Balanced World Post-Covid” which is out now. Download it for free or order your print copy.
Globalance: My passion!
Alike other years in history, 2020 stands for disruptions, crises and shifts in many sectors of society. The date symbolizes uncertainty, imbalance and world disorder, but it also stands for a push of new solutions and joint efforts.
How can we transform such disruptions and imbalances through a new dynamic world order and global balances? How can ethics contribute to this transition by a balance of values and virtues? These questions led me to write this book.
Globalance is the alternative to the disorder of the world. It was in fact my main underlying passion and vision during the last four decades of my life and work in academic research, as journalist, in global development cooperation and the Globethics.net foundation.
Globalance, balancing opposites is yet not a goal in itself. The ultimate goal is to become human!
Christoph Stückelberger, with a Preface by Ernst Ulrich von Weizsäcker. Geneva, Globethics.net Focus Series No. 57, 2020.
ISBN 978-2-88931-367-9 (Online Version)
ISBN 978-2-88931-368-6 (Print Version B&W)
ISBN 978-2-88931-372-3 (Print Version Colour)
- 18/09/21: International Practices of Transparency, Compliance and Anti-Corruption, Webinar FCL Anajure
- 01/09/21: Globalance Webinar, Uniminuto University and Globethics.net South America
- 14/10/20: Globalance – Balanced Values for a World Post-Covid, Leeds Business School Guest Lecture
- 05/09/20: Higher education’s contribution to a more ethical world, University World News interview
- 31/08/20: Globalance: Strategies of geo-political de-escalation
- 24/08/20: ‘-Isms’ as threats to Globalance
- 20/08/20: Online Book Launch
- 17/08/20: Globalance: Covid Balance of Freedom and Discipline
- 03/08/20: Dr. Maria Bozesan in conversation with Christoph Stückelberger