Global Values for Life Justice, Peace and Sustainability. Responsibility, Freedom and Integrity: Promoting values-driven behaviour globally and in the local contexts in order to enable life in dignity for all human beings and the whole creation.
Inspiration Being open for God’s inspirational and creative energy for improving lives.
Innovation Implementing innovation for efficient solutions and reduction of suffering.
Integration Acting for inclusive societies by reducing the poverty-wealth gap.
Global Values for Life Visited Countries of Christoph Stückelberger, status end 2018.
Test in English
Christoph Stückelberger, Prof. Dr. Dr. h.c.
Born 1951. Married since 1975 with Susanne Stückelberger-Aeschbach, Psychotherapist, Kynesiologist, Family therapist. Four adult sons. Ordained protestant pastor 1979, PhD 1988, Habilitation 1995, Professorship 2001. Living in Zurich/Switzerland, working in Geneva/Switzerland.
- Professor emeritus of Systematic Theology/Ethics at the University of Basel, Switzerland, Theological Faculty.
- Visiting Professor of Ethics at the Godfrey Okoye University GOUNI , Enugu, Nigeria, Faculty of Management and Social Sciences.
- Distinguished Professor of Ethics at Moscow Engineering and Physics Institute MEPhI, Moscow, Russia.
- Visiting Professor of Ethics at Kingdom Business College KBC, Beijing, China.
- Member of the Academic Committee of the Research Centre for Religions and Business, Minzu University, Beijing, China.
- Visiting Professor of Minzu University, Centre for Religions and Business, Beijing, China
Advisory and Consultancy
- Vice-President of the Prime Values Ethics Committee (Ethical Investments)
- Member of the Board of Directors of Quadia Impact Investment, Geneva, Switzerland.
- Independent Ethics Expert of the Scaling Up Nutrition SUN Movement, a global movement to end malnutrition.
- Member of the Board of the Institut interdisciplinaire d’éthique et des droits de l’homme of the University of Fribourg, Switzerland.
- Member of the Advisory Board of Fokus Ethik. Forum Schweiz, Thun, Switzerland.
- Member of the Rat für Wirtschafts- und Sozialpolitik Kontrapunktrat-kontrapunkt.ch (Council for Economic and Social Politics of Professors of Humanities of Switzerland)
- Ethics Consultant for companies and projects on integrity, corruption, ethics.
- Ethics Coach of entrepreneurs and leaders in universities and churches.
- Executive Director of Globethics.net Foundation (8 years) 2008-2016
- Director of the Institute for Theology and Ethics of the Federation of Swiss Protestant Churches (4 Years), 2004-2008
- Director of the Swiss Development Organisation “Bread for all” (12 years), 1992-2004.
- Editor-in- chief of a large Magazine Kirchenbote, 320’000 copies bi-weekly (7 Years), 1985-1992
- Theological Director of the Swiss church youth organisation “Junge Kirche” (6 years), 1979-1985
Founder, Boards, Advisory, Consultancy
- Founder and President of Transparency International Switzerland (1996-2004)
- Founder and President of STEP Foundation for fair trade carpets (1995-2004).
- Initiator and Coordinator of the Swiss Forum for Fair Trade Initiatives (2002-2004)
- Member of the Commission for International Cooperation of the Swiss Government (1995-2008) and President of its sub-commission on WTO for several yea
- Member of the Swiss Ethics Committee on non-human Biotechnology of the Swiss Government (1998-2007).
- Member and President of the Council of the Swiss Import Promotion Programme SIPPO to support imports from developing countrie
- President of the international microfinance institution ECLOF working in 30 developing countries (1999-2007).
- Founding President of the Swiss Association Church and Environment OeKU 1985-1996.
- Member and consultant of various ethics committees of very large and small Banks (international, Switzerland, Germany, China)
- Consultant of international companies
- Member of Boards of academic ethics centres in China, Cameroon, Kenya.